About “Truck Ludo”:
I am sure you must have Played, Enjoyed & Loved Ludo – a Casual Dice Board Game in your childhood. But we are in 2020 now!!! So, don’t you feel that even our Classic Ludo Game needs an upgrade?
Ludo Game is all about:
1) Strategy, Aim, Plan
2) Speed, Momentum, Pace
3) Race, Competition, Fight
4) Success, Luck, Fortune
So, here we present “Truck Ludo” the New Avatar of Old Ludo Game!!!
In its New Avatar – “Truck Ludo” truly justify the Soul of Classic Ludo, as it incorporate the gist or 4 Pillars (Strategy, Speed, Race & Success) of Game.
The “Truck Ludo” design is based on the concept or theme of “Auto Racing”, theme which will gives you an excitement of Motorsport (Automobile racing, Truck racing, Car racing, Bike racing or Motor racing) while playing your Favorite & Number One Game – Ludo. The game assets (images, icons, graphics & sounds) have been designed in such a manner that it gives you a feel of Racing Truck.
So, what are you waiting for Champion? Download “Truck Ludo” & enjoy the thrill of game with your friends, family and kids of all age.
Let’s begin the Party & showcase your Pro Talent to the World in 2020. Imagine yourself as the Lord of your Golden Kingdom & beat the opponent in this Dream Game.
Features of “Truck Ludo”
– Special & Unique “Auto Racing” theme
– Based on Online Ludo Board Game (Offline version is unavailable)
– 3 Different Game Modes available: Classic, Quick & Master
– 2 to 4 Players can play the game
– Single Player: Play against Computer
– Multiplayer: Play against other Online player
– Private Table: Invite family members & friends to Private Game Room Section for Play
– Option to Play as a Guest or Login with your Facebook account
– Invite & Challenge your Facebook Friends to Private Game Room
– Spin Fortune Wheel Section: Gives you a chance to earn FREE Coins
– Game Setting Menu: Gives you a full control over features like Sound, Notification etc.
– Chat Option: Express yourself by sending messages & emojis to your opponents
– Player Info: Keeps a record of your Earnings & other Statistics
– Attractive Graphics & Sounds: To keep you engaged
History of Ludo:
Ludo is a traditional board game, believed to be originated from India. Ludo is derived from the Indian game Pachisi. Pachisi/Chaupar/Chausar – was played between Royal Indian kings and queens in ancient times.
Now, the game of Ludo has gained popularity in many countries under various names like:
Pachîs (Iran), Parqués (Colombia), Griniaris (Greece), đá ngựa (Vietnam), Fei Xing Qi'(China), Parcheesi (North America), Parchís (Spain), Mensch ärgere Dich nicht (Germany), Γκρινιάρης (Greece), Non t’arrabbiare (Italy), Chińczyk (Poland), Reis ümber maailma (Estonia), Fia-spel or Fia med knuff (Sweden), Petits Chevaux (France), Ki nevet a végén (Hungary), Parxís (Catalonia), Ludo Chakka, लूडो (India)
Basic Rules of Ludo:
Each player chooses one of the 4 colours token and places the 4 pieces of that token in the corresponding starting circle. A single die is thrown to determine movement. Players take turns in a clockwise order.
A player must throw a 6 to move a token from the starting circle onto the first square on the track. After each throw, the player decides which token to move. A token simply moves in a clockwise direction around the track given by the number thrown. If no token can legally move, play passes to the next player. A throw of 6 gives another turn.
If a token lands on a token of a different colour, the token jumped upon is returned to its starting circle.
When a token has circumnavigated the board, it proceeds up the home.The first person to move all 4 tokens into the home wins.
We want to become World’s most Loved Gaming Platform. We need your support to help us get there. If you have any feedback to improve, please email us at [email protected] If you like our app, please rate us on the play store and share it among your friends.