This game allows you to play shishbish or ludo game against up to 4 of opponents either vs computer or vs real friends!
Basic rules of shishbish game:
– A token can start to move only if the dice rolled is a 6.
– Each player gets a turn wise chance to roll the dice. And if the player rolls a 6, they will get another chance to roll the dice again.
– All the tokens must reach the center of the board to win the game.
– The token move clock-wise according to the number of rolled dice.
– Knocking out other’s token will give you an extra chance to roll the dice again.